Saturday, February 27, 2010

The camera is missing

Yet again have I managed to loose my camera. I am sure I was the last one to use it, but I can't find it. I might be because I am in the midst of hmmm... way to many projects.

The biggest project might be removing my dishwasher, cleaning the floor where it used to be, putting new temporary flooring down there (since there were no flooring there), putting temporary shelfing up there until I get a new dishwasher or one of those carts on wheels. I was going to take pictures of the whole transformation, but since I have no camera there will be no pictures of me taking out the dishwasher. To bad since I really would have liked to have proof that I actually did it all by myself. Oh, well.

Other projects that I am working on right now is sewing a baby blanket of scrap fabric, crocheting a dress for Sofie and trying to decorate my mantel.

No wonder my camera is missing, it could be anywhere under all my stuff.

Anyways I really should get back to working on all my projects, but there is so many blogs out there that has so many ideas on things I would love to make. I think I will have to make a list of all of it some day.

Now where is my camera...

No comments: