I found the blog The Shabby Chic Cottage through a couple of other blogs that I found through New Nostalgias linkup Anti-Procrastionation Tuesday.
Gina who is the gracious owner of the blog challenged all her readers to come up with a list of 10 things to finish in 10 days starting now. The Ten Days Challenge.
I have contemplated whether or not I should get on the band wagon too, seeing that I have a sick kid and two birthday parties coming up. My decission is to do it, but I will be adjusting my list to what I can actually accomplish with the extra challenges that life has thrown at me right now.
1. Make decorations for the kids party.
2. Bake bread.
3. Make the cake and foods for the parties.
4. Finish quilting the blanket for Isabel.
5. Edge the four placemats I made in March.
6. Make the outline for the new newsletter for my MOPS group.
7. Help Isabel pack her summer back pack.
8. Ready my car for the summer.
9. Clean the whole house.
10. Fill air in the tires of the big stroller for our long walks this summer.
This should all be doable and most of this I have to get done within the next 10 days anyways and the things that doesn't have to be done until September I will be inspired to do now which will be good.
Linking up to The Shabby Chic Cottage.