On the 4th I went out and bought a few plants for my planter boxes. It only took me till the 12th to get them planted.
Isabel and I got everything out on the deck and got to it. We made a big mess, but the in the end the result was fabulous.
Finally one thing on my list that got done.
If only the weather could stay nice so that we could be outside enjoying our little garden.
All I have to do now is expand it...
One thing down, many more to go.
Being a scatterbrain I just found the lists I wrote on February 9th. So lets see, what have I managed to accomplish so far.
1. Made a t-shirt out of a mens t-shirt for Isabel. Had some trouble with it and it didn't end up the way I wanted to, but Isabel loves that it is Scooby Doo on it.
2. Scarfs? What scarfs...
3. The quilt is still decorating my crafttable.
4. Buttons on the baby doll dress. Got to buy them first.
5. Pillowcases are done.
6. Oi, there is some embroideries I need to do. Where did I put those.
1. I made not only a dress for Isabel, but also one for Sofie.
Yeah, all done.
Out of 7 things only 1 has got done and that is taking the dishwasher out and getting a table in its place.
And the crochet dress never got done and my mom had to buy Sofie a dress instead. Oh well, maybe it will get done by the time I have grandchildren.
On we go to get more done.
This week I didn't get much done at all since Sofie has been sick. She is getting better now though.
Good luck to all of you getting stuff done.
Linking up to Amys New Nostalgia Anti-Procrastination Linkup.