Several (no one mentioned, no one missed) of the blogs I follow have joined Ann Voskamp at Holy Experience in her Gratitude Community. Here she encourages us to quietly sit down with God and count the blessings he grants upon us. This is something I have long thought of doing, but with everything going on I have just been putting it off. This is giving me the kickstart to finally doing it. So from now on, on the next 100 Mondays I will list 10 things I am grateful for.
I am grateful for...
1. my little family consisting of my hubby, Isabel the ballerina and Sofie minime.
2. all my good friends.
3. the serenity I feel when I sit outside on my back deck on a sunny day.
4. the doctors and nurses at our medical center who are doing their best in treating Sofies earinfection.
5. the sunny day today.
6. having my own car to get to all the doctors appointments right now.
7. the beautiful weather we got on Saturday for my girls birthday party.
8. peoples generosity towards my girls.
9. Gods grace in giving me the strenght and patience in dealing with my hubby and baby being sick.
10. Isabel being such a good helper taking care of some of my chores for me.