Life is good as I am still taking one day at the time, if I think further ahead I get anxious because I know it can all change in a heartbeat.
This is what I am grateful for this week:
81. Sofies surgery going so well.
82. my neighbors little baby boy who was born this week.
83. the love and support pure strangers can shower upon you.
84. being able to reconnect with old friends.
85. free pretzels.
86. rapping and dancing hamsters on TV.
87. my sister in law babysitting the kids for me on Saturday.
88. fun birthday party with friends.
89. chocolate ganache cake oh so good.
90. my children with spunk.