After starting this post with good intentions, it got put on the backburner a little and forgotten.
I had so much fun this week doing my Bible study. I am doing a study of faith by Beth Moore and this weeks homework was all about going back in time and finding where God has touched our lives.
Thank you for reading.
121. A good nights sleep.
122. A Bible study that brings the presence of God closer to heart.
123. A daughter who gives kisses while we sing before bed.
124. Long walks with the kids in the sun.
125. Bike rides in the rain.
126. Coffee with hubby late at night.
127. Babysitters who are the perfect fit.
128. Mentors who knows exactly what you are going through and are praying for you.
129. A new notebook for the important things in life.
130. The quietness after the kids are in bed and before they get up.
Linking up to