Saturday, February 26, 2011

The things I could have pictured

Sunday I could have taken a picture of the daffodils nodding their little heads when we passed them while walking the dog before going to church. What I did take a picture of was

 CIMG3626

Monday I took a picture of my oldest daughters building.

CIMG3631

Tuesday I could have had a lot of fun pictures of the kids going to the Childrens Museum with daddy, but like me he forgot the camera. He did however use his phone, but I don’t know how to get to those photos.

Wednesday I could have pictured Cherrie blossoms (actually I don’t know if they are cherries, but they are pink little flowers on trees) covered with snow on the way to school, but again my camera went unused.

Thursday I could have pictured my two daughters, our dog and cat playing outside in the two inches of snow that we got. Oh it would have been precious as the sun was shining, the snow was glittering, both the dog and the cat was running around chasing snowballs and getting covered in snow, my youngest was actually smiling and laughing as she managed to put snow in her own face and my oldest was just wild. For a moment I just stood there taking it all in and wishing that I had not forgotten my camera. Instead I got plenty pictures of transformations I made around my home later in the day.

Friday I could have taken pictures of my youngest two hour tantrum… Me sitting with a heat pad on my neck after somehow hurting it early in the day.

Instead I will just have to try harder next week to remember to take my camera with me when I go out. I don’t know why I find it so hard as it is a very small camera.

How do you remember to take pictures of all those little moments?

No comments: