Sunday, March 20, 2011

Grateful Sunday 16

This week I have tried to not down the small things in life

I am grateful for

151. my bike, getting me from A to B and also giving me exercise.

Mamma og Sofie paa sykkeltur

152. my raingear keeping me and my daughter dry when it rains.

153. foggy rain cooling me down when I ride my bike.

154. healthy snacks.

155. good blood test results keeping Sofie off the antibiotics.

CIMG3944

156. daffodils and crocus coloring our Sunday walk.

157. days of sun and warmth welcoming spring.

158. my daughters hugging me in the morning out of the blue.

159. Isabel reading for Sofie in the early morning.

160. God treating us with mercy and love, graciously and kindly even though we are still sinners. (Ephesians 2:4-7)

2 comments:

Jordin- I Love That! said...

Hi Marianne! It is good to know that there are other moms out there that don't get dressed up on most days! Ha! I am glad to provide some inspiration for you!

Craig said...

It’s Friday and I’m still reading lists from Ann’s. Glad I made it to yours.

I heart your list, my favorite one this week is 159. Isabel reading for Sofie in the early morning – because though they may fight – and squabble over the years – they will always have each other. {smile}

God bless and keep you and all of yours this day.