Friday, March 25, 2011

Things that makes me happy

Energized life button

So far I have written about how I have scheduled my days getting to bed early and getting up even earlier and how this makes me feel more energized. I have written about my ups and downs when it comes to exercising and eating healthy. Today I want to focus on things that makes me happy.

Doing things that makes me happy gives me energy. My favorite things to do is reading, baking, cleaning, crafting, being all alone at home, sitting at the coffee shop people watching by myself, being with family, being with friends, being out by the ocean, hiking in the mountains and surrounding myself with meaningful things.

Yesterday I wasn’t feeling good and all I wanted was to be by myself all day, since my husband was home that was almost attainable. I had a huge list of things I needed to do both of around the house and craft wise. I decided that what I really wanted to do was read. So I read all day yesterday and finished the book I started this morning. Today I feel refreshed and inspired.

I have days where I feel anxious and restless, on those days I just have to work to feel better. I bake, craft, clean or I go out to meet friends. Other days I am tired and cranky, having pain and allergy issues, those days I read, craft, go to the ocean, or just hang out with friends. Doing these things gives me positive energy that makes me happy and brings balance to my life.

What makes you happy to do that also gives you energy?

No comments: