Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wii to the rescue

Energized life button

Last Thursday I tried to schedule more exercise into my day. Did I succeed. Not so much.

It is hard to pack a lot into a day when you have toddlers who need a nap in the middle of the day, when the weather doesn’t permit for an enjoyable trip out on the bike, when the arthritis acts up and husbands has to work more overtime.

I were still able to ride my bike on Tuesday and even though my doctor said my weight is on a standstill I can feel changes. My rain pants fit. I don’t care about the weight then.

Wednesday I pulled out my Wii Fit Plus and I did 30 minutes of yoga. But first I did the Body Assessment. It was 44  days since my last one and it told me I have lost 9 lbs. Isn’t that neat.

I will now make time for my Wii for 30 minutes every day.

What changes have you made to your life lately to get more active? Please tell.

No comments: