We are back at our regular schedule again this week, well except for my husband who actually has three days off. This means that we will get more done and that we might be ready to put the house on the market by next week.
Last week I made a very short list and I barely made it.
This week I will be making a list for every one in the household. These are all things that is not on our ordinary to do lists, except for Isabel’s Norwegian Homework because we have to do twice as much this week on it due to catching up this week.
Isabel’s to do list
- Norwegian Homework
- Purge outdoor clothes
- Purge shoes
- Pick up and organize toys
Sofie’s to do list
- Purge and organize toys
- Dust and clean table tops
Jesse’s to do list
Prime and paint living room walls
- Drop stuff off at Goodwill
- Use carpet cleaner in living room
- Post stuff on Craigslist
Marianne’s to do list
Prep walls in living room Attach molding in dining room
- Touch up paint
- Clean the floors downstairs
Use carpet cleaner in living room
- Purge and organize storage closet
- Help kids with chores
- Make dinner list for May
- Organize outdoor clothes closet
- Clean baseboards
- Clean powder room
- Buy and hang up curtain rods and curtains in laundry room
- Put away Easter decor
- Decorate living room for sale
- Clean decks
There will probably be more added on to this as we go along.
And look at that we actually got a head start :)
Linking up to A-P Tuesday at New Nostalgia.