Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Planning a Birthday Party

Both of my girls have summer birthdays. As a matter of fact they are only born four days apart, one in June of ‘09 and one in July of ‘04. For as long as I can I will do only one party for them, but I want to make it really nice for them.

This year since we are going on vacation to Norway in mid June I will have to have their party on June 11th. That gives me four weeks to get ready now.

This is my to do list

  • Find a location – Daleway Park
  • Get a budget – Use my own judgment…
  • Find a theme – Lollipop party
  • Make and send invitations
  • Make decor
  • Make treat bags
  • Food

Inspiration

Source

Source

Source

cherry blossom cupcakes

Source

howto-makepinwheels1.jpg

Source

Source

Invitations

Menu:

  • Cupcakes
  • Cake pops
  • Chocolate covered strawberries
  • Chocolate covered marshmallows
  • Sandwich sushi rolls
  • Cookie pops

Drinks:

  • Water
  • Juice
  • Soda

Treats for treat bag:

  • Lollipops
  • Bubbles
  • Pinwheel on pencil
  • Any other ideas?

Decor

  • Pinwheels
  • Lollipops
  • Balloons
  • Colorful table cloths
  • Cake stand
  • Picnic blankets

This is at least a beginning.

No comments: