Since it is Father’s day today I will focus on a few on the most important men in my life, because I am so grateful for
My late grandfather
251. for always having time for me no matter what.
252. for teaching me how to use a knife and work the farm the old fashioned way.
253. for all the nicknames he had on us grand kids.
254. for always working so hard to make a good life for us.
255. for teaching me the value of saving before buying.
256. for always wanting to help me and my family.
257. for working so hard to keep us with all we need.
258. for supporting me when people are giving me trouble.
259. for loving me the way I am and staying with me through good and bad.
260. for loving our girls and always being there for them.
I am not going to link up this summer, but I will keep the list going. I just don’t have time to visit others and I don’t think it is fair then for me to link up.
Happy Father’s Day.