Monday, June 13, 2011

So grateful 25

For my husband who loves me and the kids so much.

For my Isabel who seems to have got my dry humor and sense of sarcasm.

For my Sofie who is my little snuggle bug monster.

For my cat who will sneak his way onto anyone’s lap or bedroom if he can.

For my friends who forgives me whenever I get absentminded and loose track of time.

For my pastor and his well spoken words yesterday.

For my mentor who put words to a question I have had my whole life.

For my neighbors who will miss me even though I wake them up almost every day between 5 and 6 in the morning.

For my aunt who came into my life when I was 11 and became the glue bonding everyone together in love.

For my blogging friends who send me encouraging comments and makes my day.

1 comment:

RedBettySummer said...

Yea! You are an encouragement. I trust you will continue blogging when you move.