I am so grateful for
281. a trip that went really well.
282. fellow travellers that were nice and helpful.
283. Isabel who managed on her own and was a huge help to me.
284. Sofie who managed to sleep a little despite all the newness of it all.
285. being able to hug my dad and my mom again.
286. all our luggage arriving at the same time as us.
287. no carsickness or seasickness.
288. a husband who really appreciated the gift of love that the kids and I gave him for Father’s day.
289. being able to catch all our flights despite being delayed from Seattle.
290. the kids and I actually survived a 20 hour trip without any major tantrums.