Sunday, August 7, 2011

Grateful Sunday 33

IMG_7883

Yesterday was the Wedding day of my dear friends Grete and Frode. Grete and I are related as sixth cousins and my moms younger brother and her moms younger sister are married, so we share an aunt and uncle too.

Grete has been a part of my life since I was 11 and she was 5. She would come and spend time with me when I was going to college and I always enjoyed our late night chats.

When I first met Frode about 10 years ago, I instantly liked him. He is such a great guy and my husband enjoys spending time with him too.

I am so happy that they met and that they yesterday got married.

CONGRATULATIONS GRETE AND FRODE!!!

I am so grateful

321. for having such good friends as Grete and Frode.

322. for Grete not listening to my advice of not getting involved with this much older man that she met many years ago.

323. for them being like an aunt and uncle for my children and for becoming Sofie’s God parents.

324. for always having an open door for us when we come.

325. for coffee and cakes enjoyed together at our favorite restaurant.

326. for long chats and advices given back and forth over so many years.

327. for always being so positive and spreading joy to everyone around them.

328. for including us into their family.

329. for the love they have for each other.

330. that their wedding turned out so beautiful and special and that I was able to come and celebrate this day with them.

1 comment:

Lora Maria said...

Wow. i just did some catching up. I feel like I've finally got a hold on time again.
Such beautiful scenes from your "new" home, again. :)
Good to "see" you and your crew.
I'm glad you are well.
Blessings.