Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Daybook June

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...
I have the view of a rain drained valley. 
I am thinking...
about the class I will take tomorrow and the long drive I will have today.
I am thankful...
that I will have a good friend with me in the car.
In the kitchen...
is where I sit by the kitchen table writing. 
I am wearing...
jeans and a sweater. 
I am creating...
a baby dress and gifts. 
I am going...
to Alta, Norway in an hour. A six hour drive from here. 
I am wondering...
Why time never flies when you want it to. 
I am reading...
 books by Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt. 
I am hoping...
 The driving conditions will be good despite the rain.  
I am looking forward to...
 Spending the night at a hotel in my own company.
I am learning
 to take better care of my home from my dad. 
Around the house...
 there is chaos as my parents are visiting and we are leaving for the US in less than a week.
I am pondering...
 About what to pack for everyone.
A favorite quote for today...
 I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome.
One of my favorite things...
are having a whole day to myself doing something meaningful. 
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Wednesday a class and drive home again.
Thursday finish work and pick up the house.
Friday I have to clean and pack.
Saturday Sofie attends a birthday party and the girls family party is afterwards.
Sunday I got to finish packing. 
A peek into my day...
 Making time go by by doing laundry and watching CSI Las Vegas. Then drive to Alta. 
Picture of the day is of my cat and dog helping me in my home office

Linking up to

2 comments:

netablogs said...

Hope your drive went well, and the class too!

Marianne said...

Thank you. All went well.