This week I am grateful
291. For being able to host big birthday parties for the girls.
292. For my parents safely arriving here.
293. For the help my parents gives us with the house and the kids.
294. For finally getting to see the midnight sun this year.
295. For being able to run 20 minutes straight.
296. For the support I experience in my ups and downs of being bipolar.
297. For enough firewood for the next winter.
298. For the beautiful weather this past week.
299. For my husbands patience with having a sick child and having my parents visiting.
300. For having a place for my thoughts to be written down.
This next week will be even busier as I am preparing for the two birthday parties.
What are you grateful for this week and what are you looking forward to next week?