Saturday, June 4, 2016

Bucket list for things to do in the Seattle area.

I thought I would share my bucket list for things I just have to do when I visit the states again. This summer on June 23rd I will arrive in Edmonds, Washington, and spend about two weeks there before going to Disneyland on the 9th of July.

1. Visit the spa. I have a spa I have visited several times in Lynnwood that I really enjoy. It is called the Olympus spa and I try to visit it every time I’m back. For those interested in visiting sometime this is the link for it https://www.olympusspa.com. 

2. Visit friends. After living in Lynnwood for six years I have a lot of good friends still living nearby and when I visit I always try to get together with as many of them as possible.

3. Visit the zoo’s. In the Seattle area there is a lot of different animal parks that I enjoy visiting. This time we will visit Point Defiance zoo and Woodland Park zoo.

4. Visit Pike place market. There is always something new at the market to see and I love shopping for handmade things, flowers and donuts there. I also found a great place for gelato last time I came there with my cousin and I hope to find it again this time.

5. Glazed and Amazed in Edmonds. The kids love to go there to paint pottery that they can bring home with them. And we always make a day out of it visiting a small toy store and the frozen yogurt place down there.

6. Sounders soccer game for my husband. 

It isn’t the longest bucket list, but it is what we deem the most important things for us to do. Especially hanging out with family and friends. 

Only 18 days left till we leave on our vacation. 

No comments: