Here are some lists of my projects:
- Mens t-shirt made shirt for Isabel.
- Crochet scarf (about 3 I think)
- Twin quilt for Isabel (started about 2 years ago
- Buttons on a baby doll dress.
- Buttons on pillowcases.
- Embroideries (4 I think)
- Fleece dress for Isabel.
- A purse.
- Isabels pants that need new stretch bands in the waist.
- 3 baby jackets.
- My knit jacket.
- One pair of babypants.
- Take out the dishwasher and make a roll out table for the space where the dishwasher then used to be. (yes I handwash all my dishes, yes I know I use more water that way, but I kind of like washing dishes, just don't tell my hubby)
- Make a backsplash.
- Finish up the ceiling project in the kitchen.
- Get more pictures in the diningroom.
- Put up wainscoting in diningroom.
- Find something to decorate my mantel with.
- Frame the picture my friend painted for me to make it more substantial.
But first of all, get off the computer now and crochet the dress for Sofie so it is done by April 17th.