Monday, July 25, 2011

Haircuts

My dad went home to my home town to pick up some supply and to get a haircut. Unfortunately for him all the hairdressers but one had vacation and the one left was booked up. Lucky for him my mom new where my old hairdresser kit was and brought it back to me.

Mind you I have never had any training as a hairdresser, nor have I ever worked as a hairdresser. My only training is the fact that I have cut my husbands hair since we got married 10 years ago and also my dads, my cousins, my kids and my own hair on and off too the past 7 years.

I didn’t get any pictures of my dad, but I did get before and after pictures of my kids.

IMG_8351IMG_8352

Isabel who has been growing out her hair since she was two and for 5 years has refused to see a hairdresser more than once a year decided to let the locks go.

IMG_8353IMG_8354IMG_8355IMG_8356

It is a little uneven, but not too shabby and the girl is so happy.

IMG_8357IMG_8358

Sofie has been so hard to get to sit still that I decided to save her bangs and get them long, but now she refuses to have me pull them away from her face using clips or ties and it was time for the cut again.

IMG_8359

Look at that pretty little face. Haircuts not so fun though.

No comments: