Saturday, April 9, 2011

Daybook and Coffee

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... The world is waking up, birds are chirping and the sun is starting to lighten up the sky. This is what I love with getting up at 5 in the morning.
I am thinking... How peaceful it is. Today will hopefully be a day of peace.
I am thankful for... The inspiration God is granting me for a artwork today.
From the learning rooms... Isabel is working on understanding what we read in Norwegian. She is understanding more and more, especially when she doesn’t think about it.
From the kitchen... I really should make apple muffins and a birthday cake.
I am wearing... My favorite blouse with my skinny jeans. My pink Rumba watch, my faith bracelet, my heart necklace and flower ear rings.
I am creating... A mixed medium picture for my bedroom using a quote from 1 Corinthians 13:4-7.
I am going... To the Spa today with my best friend. As a birthday gift to myself I am treating her because she deserves it.
I am reading... At least I wish I was reading, but on my ereader there is a few books that I am working on.
I am hoping... That I get a babysitter for the kids tomorrow so I can attend the babyshower of a friend.
I am hearing... My husband watching a soccer game on his pc and Sofie watching a children’s show on TV and whining behind me.
Around the house... There is so much that needs to be done.
One of my favorite things... Is being able to create out of what I have on hand.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Babyshower tomorrow, birthday celebration later, Bible study on Tuesday, riding my bike with Sofie and running again.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing… The love between a daughter and her dad. Enjoying the day and the moment together.

CIMG4185 

Linking up to

 

 

 

 

No comments: