Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring cleaning optional day

Photobucket

I finally got to clean my computers today not that they really needed it as I think my husband recently did it. We have my netbook, my daughters laptop, my husbands Macbook and his iPad2.

My netbook gets cleaned once a week, well since my office is on the kitchen counter my the sink it's easy that way.

Yes my six year old has her own laptop and there is a very good reason for that. She goes to Norwegian school online. Every afternoon after she is done with her homework from her first grade public school class that she attends, she goes online and joins Norwegian kids all over the world for a class in Norwegian. She needed her own computer for that and for her homework there. It is also used my me and my husband, me for watching my favorite shows and my husband, I don't know what he uses it for actually.

My husband has a Macbook and a new iPad2. The iPad2 he takes with him to work and he cleans it several times a day. The Macbook is beat up, but he uses it daily for random stuff. And being white it is always dirty.

I just used a soft microfiber cloth slightly moist to clean them and used canned air to get dust and crumbs out from under the keys.

I forgot to take a before picture, but here is a picture of them all lined up all clean and shiny.

CIMG4240

2 comments:

Marie @ Chocolate-Covered Chaos said...

They look great! Mine is in desperate need of cleaning, too. Maybe I'll do that today:)

Anna said...

Good job!

Anna
www.askannamoseley.com