It has been such a busy week and I haven’t been able to keep up with my regular posts, but never if I would miss this one.
201. Children snuggling, seeking comfort only I can give them.
202. A safe road trip for my cousin and her family who is driving from Boston to Seattle, by LA.
203. A visit from my cousin and her family.
204. My hardworking husband who doesn’t mind me wanting to use the miter saw and making all the cuts myself.
205. A kitchen ceiling that took less time to finish than we thought.
206. A new family for our dog.
207. A footbath late in the evening.
208. In-laws volunteering to watch the little one so I can go grocery shopping by myself.
209. Friends and mentors praying for me and my family.
210. Little girls so willing to help purging, packing and moving furniture around.
The picture is taken by my cousin on her way across America.