- Flowers bought 4 weeks ago, not planted yet.
- Finish trimming the dining room, not bought yet.
- Finish trimming the kitchen ceiling, not started.
- Paint my front door, spray paint bought.
- Sell two of my strollers, pictures taken.
- Put the dog up for adoption, kind of sort of done.
- Sew hats and put up for sale.
I keep procrastinating on these tasks and believe me, I have some really good excuses for doing so.
- To much pollen outside, my allergies are bothering me.
- My brother in law have not bought them yet.
- My neck hurts to much to work on the ceiling.
- To cold outside to leave the front door off for a few hours.
- To scary with all the craigslist murders and robberies.
- My kids love her too much.
- To busy with the kids.
So what have I done?
- I have had a lot of fun with my kids and my husband.
- I have made two pieces of artwork.
- I have redone my master bedroom.
- I have purged and organized.
- I have washed windows.
- I have washed kitchen cabinets.
- I sewed slipcovers for my chairs.
- I made baby shower gifts.
- And a whole lot more I can’t even remember.
This week coming up I will
- Wednesday: Clean my mother in laws house; wash floors at home; do laundry; wash walls at home; clean my netbook; clean grout in kitchen and powder room.
- Thursday: Clean my bathrooms; cook up my ground meat; bake;
ok ok I willplant flowers; clean up my craft table.
- Friday: Sew something; clean something; if it’s not raining…
it is Seattle folksI will do my kitchen ceiling.
- Saturday: Make a dent in the community mulch pile.
- Sunday: Organize my calendar; clean up a little; post some ads.
- Monday: Grocery shop; run errands.
It is now in black and white, a day to day plan. Will I make it?
Linking up to Amy’s Anti Procrastination Tuesday at New Nostalgia.