Saturday, May 28, 2011

Something new

I have been working on my blog lately. I wanted to make it more personalized and I finally figured out how to make my own header and buttons. Please let me know if there is any glitches in anything.

My husband bought me the perfect gift off of Craigslist. A Canon Rebel XS. I love it and I love him for finding it for me. I am having so much fun playing with it and taking lots of pictures. All the pictures in my header and buttons are taken with my new camera.

If you have been featured by me before, please grab my featured button.

I would also love it if you would grab my button for your blog.

There will be a few more changes as I get things going and I am very sorry if I take up space in your reader lineup, but I promise that eventually my blog will be worth the while.

Thank you all for hanging in there with me.

Please let me know what you think of my “new blog”. All comments are welcomed as it helps me improve the blog.

No comments: