Sunday, May 15, 2011

Grateful Sunday 23

I have been so busy that I forgot to sit down and think through my blessings. God has been very gracious to me and my family and as I add to my list of requests for him I thank him for these things amongst others:

221. Mother in law taking my husband and Isabel to LA for the family reunion to celebrate her brothers 80th birthday.

222. Mother in law and my husband taking Isabel to Disneyland for her first time.

223. The sunshine we are experiencing here in Seattle.

224. Sofie and me having a good time even though we are both sick.

225. Being able to watch a whole TV series on Netflix.

226. That I managed to finish all my projects on the condo in time for putting it out on the market for sale.

227. Friends offering to watch Sofie for me so that I can finish my projects even though I didn’t have to take them up on the offer.

228. Friends seeing my strengths and helping me use them more.

229. My blogging community always sending me inspiring and encouraging emails.

230. Safe travel for my family.

No comments: