Sunday, May 15, 2011

Getting your own button code

I have been procrastinating on this one task.

Several months ago I made myself one button for a linkup party I was planning on hosting. I got as far as putting it on my blog, but I couldn’t figure out how to get the grab my button code.

I tried so many different tutorials and I still couldn’t get it up and running.

Then finally I found the “Grab my button generator”. It did everything for me.

All I had to do was plot in my blog title, my blog URL, my image URL, and choose some colors and I was ready to push preview and then the get code button.

As soon as I had my code I just had to copy and past it into my blogger HTML/java script box and place it where I wanted it on my blog.

Oh so easy.

Here is the link if you ever want to try it for yourself

http://www.mycoolrealm.com/sandbox/gbgen/

No comments: