There are five spots that are easy to forget when you are dusting, but that are easy to spot by guests. Yes I am the kind of guest who notice every little thing, but I won’t tell you or think any less of you as I do often forget these spots in my own home.
- Baseboards – are easily forgotten, but could need to be wiped down at least once a month
- Doors – If you have any kind of door with grooves you will need to wipe these down once a month
- Light fixtures – both floor lamps, table lamps, wall fixtures, and ceiling fixtures need to be wiped down at least once a month.
- Ceilings and walls – those pesky spider webs or dust catchers can show up absolutely un noticed and un expected, check for them once a month and use a microfiber towel on a broom to catch them
- Window sills – especially in bedrooms and bathrooms where there can be not only dust, but also mold growing, check once a month and use vinegar to clean up any mold.