Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Goals and to do's

NewImage

Okay so maybe not doable, but some goals have to be a little unrealistic so that you have something to stretch for.
In my last to do list post I wrote that I would like to run a 5K. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would actually do it, but I did in May 2012. Together with my best friend I made to the finish line.
Lets just say it ended there…, but this year we are traveling back to the states for a vacation and we decided to do another 5K together again. I have not been running in two years. I am living in a place with dirt roads and lots of snow and now mud everywhere. It won’t be easy, but again it is so unrealistic for me that I will totally do my best to make it again.
On July 13th 2014 I will run the See Jane Run 5K in Seattle and I will make it.
I am already doing my From couch potato to 5K runner training and have got to week three so far. It is hard and not too motivating doing it by myself, but knowing my friend is waiting for me over there to run with me motivates me a lot.
It is good to have something and someone motivating you to exercise and this time I will have to keep it up even after the race. There is a goal to be reached.
This weeks goals are to keep on running, get some work done, do some strengthening exercises and have fun with my girl who is going on a gymnast camp.
What are your goals for this week?

No comments: