Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My daybook

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...
I am thinking...
about the beautiful weather outside and the fact that I am inside.
I am thankful...
that spring is finally here even though there is still snow everywhere.
In the kitchen...
I am cooking dinner for us and fish for the cat. 
I am wearing...
jeans and a blouse with a cardigan over. 
I am creating...
owl baskets and a pair of socks.
I am going...
to my class very soon.
I am wondering...
If I have time to finish this post and if I can figure out how to link it up. 
I am reading...
 The Journey West by Elaine Schulte in an attempt to read all the books in my bookshelf. 
I am hoping...
 I will do well on my run tonight, as I am training to get ready for a 5K run in July. 
I am looking forward to...
 my class this afternoon, where I will learn more about living with Bipolar.
I am learning
 that living a healthy life with minimal stress, keeps the symptoms away.
Around the house...
 the dust bunnies are multiplying in the sun.
I am pondering...
 when I will find time to vacuum yet again.
A favorite quote for today...
 a woman with a clean house doesn’t read enough books.
One of my favorite things...
 is my coffee machine that makes perfect coffee every time I need one. 
A few plans for the rest of the week:
 I need to bake a cake for a friend by Friday, work on Thursday and tomorrow maybe go for a walk and visit a friend. 
A peek into my day...
 today was running errands and grocery shopping, make some foods ready for the week and work a little. 
Picture of the day is the view from our home late at night

No comments: