Sunday, October 9, 2011

Grateful Sunday 34

IMG_9177

331. A day all to ourselves, just me and my husband at a wedding last weekend.

332. For the strength to pray in front of 80ish women for the first time.

333. For the wisdom he gives me in his word.

334. For the colors on his palette that he paints our world with now.

335. For always providing what we need and gently saying no when we ask to much.

336. For little girls who needs to pray.

337. For friends who stay friends even though time parts us.

338. For fellowship with other moms.

339. For a basket full of love.

340. For Him teaching me to forgive.

Again linking up to

1 comment:

Marie @ Chocolate-Covered Chaos said...

Hey, Marianne!
Love your list and the new look of your blog! I've been absent for a while, but I'm hoping to hop back on the horse soon:)
Have a great week!
Marie