Thursday, October 6, 2011

My New Design

Yes it has now been almost two months since I last posted anything. A little embarrassing when I was able to keep posting for the two months I spent in Norway without internet. I just got writers block and my life got 10 times busier than normal all of the sudden.

I want to shout a great big Thank you to The Girl Creative who redesigned my blog for me.

The Girl Creative

She was so easy to work with and she knew exactly what I wanted even though I had no idea myself. All I did was answer her questionnaire and add a picture of some color inspiration I found and some blogs that I liked the design on and she figured out what would work for me. I am absolutely in love as this is more me than the photos of my family that I had made myself a while back. They were just to dark and busy for me, but I had no idea what to do myself. So thank you, thank you, thank you to The Girl Creative.

Right now I am just trying to get my labels hooked up with my pages. Not the easiest thing I have ever tried, but I think I just found a tutorial that might get me there. Then I will start working on a new routine of writing posts. I have to find something that works for me and also find out what it is that I really want to write about.

Since my schedule has become a lot busier than it used to due to my MOPS group and the fact that I am trying to get out more to see friends than I used to it is hard to find time to write and that is why a schedule for my blog might be good. When I was on vacation I would spend one or two nights a week writing and working on my photos and then I would schedule them one or two weeks ahead. It really worked for me then and I will try to do the same now.

Thank you for sticking with me.

No comments: