Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Decor

These are a few of the ideas I have found on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A craft to do with my 7 year old.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Combined décor and Christmas gift for my sister in law.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This would look so lovely as a centerpiece either on the dining table or on the kitchen island.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So easy and so pretty. And not to forget safe from toddlers who like to blow on candles.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Would look so pretty on a little note to every guest.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I would love to make these to decorate outside the front doors of both my sister in law and
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
my mother in law as these does not take up that much space.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A collection of printables. Easy and fun décor.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

More of the same as the one above but with nuts and lentils.

These are some of the ideas I have for our big family gathering which will be the week of Thanksgiving. Since we are moving back to Norway next year the whole family will be coming from California and the East coast to Seattle to celebrate Thanksgiving with us. Many of them I have never met. My sister in law is hosting, she and my mother in law are cooking and I have asked to please be allowed to decorate. Maybe I will even cook or bake something too.

No comments: