Thursday, March 31, 2011

Getting energized

Energized life button

I have been having a really hard time getting around to exercise though I am trying hard to eat healthy.

I have been having a lot of excuses to why I haven’t exercised, I’m too tired, my pain is too strong, my husbands schedule is conflicting too much with mine and the kids’, I am too busy, the weather is too cold and rainy, there is too much pollen, my asthma and allergies are acting up too much, and I am just too lazy.

I have big plans though, but I am procrastinating.

I will have to start again on my journey to run a 5K.

For now I will just look forward to next week when both my husband and Isabel has the whole week off. We are going to have a big girls day out on town going to an art museum and to a restaurant for cake. We are going on a car trip to some place new. We might go hiking. And my husband might even take both kids out by himself to let me have some alone time at home.

I always thought I was an extrovert, but my friends say I am an outgoing introvert. I think they are right. I long for some time alone now.

CIMG3935

3 comments:

laxsupermom said...

I know how easy it is to let all the excuses win with excercise. You need a workout buddy. It's easy to let yourself down. It's hard to let someone else down. No matter how warm my bed was or how achy I was, when I had a gym buddy, I got up and went to the gym. I didn't want to leave her hanging. Now that she's back to full time work, it's a lot harder to get motivated to work out.

Jenni R. said...

Hi Marianne: Great to hear from you, and I feel the same about exercise. A little gardening today about did me in! Thanks for sharing--hopefully I can make some changes too.

Jenner said...

THANK you about your comment... about my sore butt. ;) It was really stressing me out, but I'm happy to hear that the pain should go away the more I ride the exercise bike. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!!