This last week was exhausting with us having to go to doctors offices 5 out of 7 days, all of them because of Sofie. A lot of bad news and lot of good news.
This week I am grateful for
71. Sofie having an ear infection that is not caused by multi resistant bacterias.
72. Isabel finally getting a diagnosis of sleep apnea that explains all her health problems.
73. Sofie getting scheduled so quickly for surgery to get ear tubes.
74. Isabel getting scheduled quickly to get ear tubes, tonsillectomy and adenoid removal.
75. trips to IKEA that becomes more about being together with friends than shopping.
76. a day to myself together with a good book at the mall having lunch and coffee all alone.
77. Isabel loving the quilt I made her.
78. my children comforting me when I start crying in the check in line at the doctors office because I just had it.
79. Java Chip Ice Cream.
80. good authors and inspired books.