Monday, March 14, 2011

Crafts That I Will Do This Week

Last week I didn’t get any crafts done at all. It has been two weeks now where I have had to use my usual craft time on other tasks. My brain is itching with new craft ideas that I have picked up on other blogs and that I now want to try.

This week I will try to accomplish a few things.

new

I will finish tweaking the pattern for this baby hat and make at least four.

votives

I will create more votives in new designs.

kindle jacket

I want to make a jacket for my Sony e-reader using Smile Monsters tutorial. I love her design of it and her tutorial was easy to follow. Got to love those poppies too.

I also want to make a little bag for my daughter to carry her two Bibles. My mom gave her a Norwegian Bible when she was born and now I just gave her a Bible in English. She was so excited that she now has a Bible that she can read (English) and one with a lot of pictures (Norwegian) and she wanted to bring them to Church, but she didn’t have a bag that fit them both.

I think I should leave it at that or I will never be able to get it all done.

2 comments:

Jenner said...

I wish I was more crafty, I love doing little projects with the kiddo.

Anna said...

Hi!

I'm your newest follower from the Boost my blog hop. I'm your 40th follower...yay! Love your ideas! I look forward to reading future posts.

Feel free to check out my blog: http://inadaze13.blogspot.com/