- 1/2 pound bacon, cut into small pieces
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy cream at room temperature
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- ground black pepper to taste
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- In medium bowl beat together eggs and cream just until blended. Stir in cheese and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pan. Toss with butter until it is melted. Add bacon and cheese mixture and toss gently until mixed.
I made a few changes. I added Edamame and skipped the parsley. I also used fat free milk instead of heavy cream. I also realize that I forgot to add the black pepper, but it was so good that I forgot to take any pictures until after we were done eating which is why my picture is of a cold dinner consisting mostly of the edamame and bacon instead of all the pasta that the kids gobbled up.
Recipe was found at Allrecipes.