Friday, June 17, 2011

My mind

I am so sorry that I didn’t make it around to visit all the Company Girls last week. Time just flies and I have been so busy packing and getting ready for my 7 week trip to Norway and for an eventual move that can happen any time while I am gone or right after I get home.

There is so much to do of things that needs to be done and the things I want to do. I am trying to write up a few posts to schedule while I’m travelling, but I have not had time to sit down much with my computer lately. Tomorrow morning I will get up early and partly work on writing posts and also cleaning my house while doing some laundry.

I also want to go down to the local art festival tomorrow. I have been to it every year since I moved here and I always enjoy it. Hopefully I will find time for it between all I got to do before our trip. They say it is going to rain too tomorrow so it will be the perfect time to go then. I think it has rained almost every other time I have been to this festival. At least it did last year.

Sunday is Father’s Day and I am so excited about the gift I made for my husband this year. I can’t wait to give it to him. We will be able to hang out with him and have some quality time with daddy before we leave in the afternoon, but I know I will be having some nervous fits like I always do before a trip.

Linking up with

No comments: